2021 Folly Fun Hunt Guidelines – printable
2021 Folly Fun Hunt Guidelines
A successful scavenger hunt depends on everyone having fun and following the rules. Please follow these guidelines:
- Each Fun Hunt Team will be given the same list of items. Each team must hunt for each item and snap a photo.
- When all items are found (possibly 25), email the completed list and photos (possibly 26) in one submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions should only be sent from the registered Team Captain’s email; it’s easier for the hunt inspectors to keep track this way.
- DO NOT ENTER private property.
- Obey the law at all times.
- Exercise common courtesy when interacting with others. We do not want any complaints that may ruin the hunt for future events.
- It is best to set a reasonable time limit. A few days should be enough time to accomplish the list of items.
- The deadline to submit the completed package is 12 pm on October 1. Hunt inspectors will review each submission to validate photographs, the list, and the time of submission. Adventurers will be notified of the champions and prizewinners of the Folly Fun Hunt!
- Have fun on your journey of discovery!