Rules for Events at Vacation Rentals
The following rules and regulations apply to all special events no matter where they are held in the City. Events at vacation rentals must meet each of these conditions.
- 1. Must not generate noise that impacts nearby properties. (Example: amplified music; noise regulations found Folly Code Section 131.30-131.35)
- Must not result in illegal parking or blocking of roadways and driveways (parking regulations found Folly Code Section 72.01-72.23).
- Shall not have more than 25 people at events held in short term rentals.
- Shall not have amplified music outdoors in events held in short term rentals. May not have outdoor amplified music, including bands, deejays, music broadcast through speakers and electronic musical instruments.
- Shall only use vendors that have City of Folly Beach business licenses.
- Unless specifically waived by City Council, participants in special events on public or private property shall comply with all relevant city, state, and federal laws.
- ALL VENDORS MUST HAVE A BUSINESS LICENSE WITH THE CITY OF FOLLY BEACH
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Coordinator, email@example.com